GES as a Large-scale pilots partner
- Real world use cases definition
- Requirements gathering
- Context analysis
- validation of solutions in terms of:
- human interaction
- added value
- implications on users, society and economy
- Reaching different type of population (major cities, countryside, small villages with low connectivity)
- Testbed in groups with different cultures, languages and background education to prove learning innovations effectivity.
- Administration of University’s LMS e-Campus installation with over 170,000 students.